Friday, December 28, 2007

Seas between us braid hae roared, sin' old lang syne

Well, welcome to my blog. This is a first for me, so please excuse any poor blogger etiquette. In twenty odd hours, I leave for Europe. I'm very very exited, nervous, etc. Here's my flight information. You can watch me inch across the world: http://flightaware.com/live/flight/AFR73
Air France 73
Los Angeles, CA (LAX)
Gate: N/A
9:15pm
29 Dec 2007
Paris-De Gaulle, France (CDG)
Gate: N/A
4:45pm
30 Dec 2007
(X)Confirmed

Just a few more things to pack, and I'm set. There's a lot of stuff kind of lying around and multiple articles of clothing still in the wash so I'm not sure what to do about that considered my bags are essentially bursting at the seams. I have a plan though; I'm just going to try to physically wear as many clothes as humanly possible.

Have the happiest of New Years my friend
s.

3 comments:

fiona said...

comment comment comment.

Ankit said...

hi isha hope you have a great time in Europe. bring me back a baguette. Wish you the best from the west. Peace from the south east. So forth from the north. Don't forget the hyphy movement.

TheJacksonFive said...

Bloggerrrrrrr